Our most sustainable fleece yet. District Re-Fleece breathes new life into reclaimed materials with its 100% recycled fabric. Affordable, comfortable and never re-dyed, it's a fleece that just feels good.
- 8.1-ounce, 60% recycled cotton/40% post-consumer recycled polyester
- 54% recycled cotton/40% post-consumer recycled polyester/6% recycled rayon (Light Grey Heather)
- Recycled natural color twill back neck tape
- Recycled natural color drawcords
- 2x1 rib knit cuffs, pocket opening and hem
- Metal YKK zipper with dyed-to-match zipper tape
- Side seamed
- Coverstitch details throughout
- Recycled, undyed tear-away label
Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary.
HOW TO MEASURE
Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the bust with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.